Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Etsy find of the day

Where did the past week go? School was closed for 2 days because of cold, but the rest of the week? It slipped by so fast!
Today I'm going to teach a class to 6 art teachers in a nearby town. I'm not a qualified teacher.... I just play with clay and hopefully teach others to enjoy the medium too. Thumbs crossed that everything will go well... I'm nervous, but at the same time excited.


Today's Etsy find.....
Beautiful, organic, simple and earthy.
Ceramic pod pendants and beads by Tabmade.




Hopefully I'll be able to bring you pictures of today's class tomorrow.... wish me the best!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh thank you for featuring me! I'm very flattered. :D Good luck with your class!

Kathi said...

Christelle, you will be awesome. Teaching clay classes is a piece of cake if you love the medium. I think you are qualified to teah it myself!

storybeader said...

very organic feel! that's for the pics!

Jo Hoffacker said...

Have fun in class! Can't wait to see what you do.

PolymerClayTutor said...

Those beads are gorgeous! Isn't if funny how something so simple and earthy in design has a way of touching your very soul when you look at them?! These beads give me that feeling! ~Cindy Lietz

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online